Thursday, July 10, 2008

Really annoyed right now.... but only 2 more days to go til Asia!

I'm really annoyed with this blog right now! First off, it took forever to do my pics and then it freakin erased my entry!! Good thing I copied my entry before it got permanently erased. I'm trying this One more time, then giving up....

Hello all! Just wanted to post another blog before I get ready to leave on Sunday. I have been so busy with work and hanging out with friends and family before I leave. I've had SO much fun! It makes it a lot harder to leave, but I am so pumped for the adventures ahead! Since the soccer game the other weekend, I attended the bar crawl in Canton, had a BBQ over July 4th weekend, and just went to the Nats game last night (they won!). Dinner tonight w/ the girls :) I've had a great summer so far w/ everyone. I will miss you all!! Please keep in touch - I will check my email/blog comments as often as I can. The next time you read this I will be in Shanghi, China! One love ~Cara

Washington National's Game:



Canton Bar Crawl:




No comments: