Ni Hao!
I finally have some time to write a quick hello :) Lindsay and I arrive in Shanghai Monday evening. We were surprisingly not jet lagged at all! So we went out that night with out organizer guy. Somewhere in the French Concession area. It was a lot of foreigners, but fun. We stayed up til around 4am! Hey -when in China right?!
A little recap so far: Spent the next few days touring Shanghai - the Bund, Pearl Tower, Shanghai Museum. Then Hangzhou - walked around the west lake and checked out the Wushan Lu night market. We are now in Guangzhou and met up with the other teachers we will be at the summer camp with. We had a traditional Chinese dinner at a nice restaurant tonight - out first big fulfilling meal. Headed to Zhuhai in the morning!! When I have more time I hope to put up pics and details :)
I'm in a hot smokey Internet cafe right now and its starting to get to me! I hope to update more when I get settled in Zhuhai. Wan An!
~Cara
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment