Hello everyone! Just wanted to update the blog a little bit :) Things have been going so fast these last couple of weeks before my trip! Aaron's brother and his family were just in town, I went to the beach, and so many things are coming up before I leave. Somethings I'm looking forward to....
~Last kickball game
~Going to see Mama Mia in DC
~DC United vs. LA Galaxy (hellooooo Dave Beckham!)
~Canton bar crawl
~Stern BBQ
~Last day of work at the restaurant
~National's game
And between all that, I have to buy a new travel backpack, figure out what the heck I'm gonna pack in it, and buy whatever else I need for my trip. Lots to do, so little time! I'm getting anxious!! 2 1/2 more weeks!
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
2 1/2 weeks to go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment